Did you accidentally delete one you Instagram posts and want to recover it. Here’s how.
Deleting a post by accident – it could happen to anyone. But this doesn’t have to be an issue, as long as you can and know how to restore a deleted post.
If you want to restore a previously deleted Instagram post just do this:
- Go to your profile page;
- Tap the three lines button from top right;
- Tap Settings, then Account, then Recently deleted;
- You will now see all the posts you deleted in the last 30 days (that’s how long Instagram keeps a deleted post in it’s recycle bin). Tap the post you want to restore;
- Now tap the three dots button and choose restore;
- Confirm the ownership of the account by email or phone – it’s your choice;
- After confirmation, do again the 5th step and you’re done.
It’s not a feature you can easily find on Instagram and it does take a couple of minutes, but once you know where it is, it’s really easy to restore deleted Instagram posts.