Wanna hide your watched clips list so no one can see what you watch on TikTok? Here’s how.
So watch clips of pretty women on TikTok. Big deal, you’re not the only one. But if you want to hide that from your wife, then you need to do some hose keeping.
You have to delete your TikTok history so if someone opens the app on your phone, there won’t be any traces.
Let’s see how you can clear TikTok history, step by step.
1. Open your TikTok profile;
2. Tap the three line icon on the top-right corner of the screen;
3. Choose Settings and privacy on the button menu;
4. Go to Watch history.
5. Tap the round icon on the top-right corner;
6. Choose Clear history and confirm your option.
After that, the history page will be empty.
If you want to disable your TikTok watch history, you can repeat the first five steps and on the last one you can toggle off Watch history.