Here’s how to clear your browsing history in Microsoft’s web browser, the new Edge.
Clearing browsing history is mainly a privacy option, that you can use to clear your tracks.
But, it can be more than that. When the cache size gets bigger, clearing it can lead to better functioning for a browser, especially on a slower system.
So, no matter the reason, it’s recommended to clear the cache from time to time.
Here’s how to clear browsing history in Microsoft Edge:
- Open the main menu by clicking on the three dots button next to your profile picture;
- Choose Settings from the menu;
- Go to the “Privacy, search and services” section;
- Under “Clear browsing data” click the “Choose what to clear” button;
- Finally select what to clear for what period and time and just click “Clear now”.
That is all there is to clearing browsing history in the new Edge browser.