Time to change your Facebook profile photo!
If you want your friends to easily recognise you, you need a good and, preferably, new photo to use as your profile picture on Facebook.
For that you need to upload a news photo to your Facebook profile page.
Let’s see how it’s done. We’ll talk you through the iPhone process, but it’s similar for Android phones too.
- First, go to the More page on your Facebook app.
- There, tap on “See your profile” under your name.
- Now, on on your profile page, tap the little camera icon next to where your profile photo should be.
- Tap “Select Profile Picture” and pick one your local photos.
- You can edit it or frame it, it’s up to you, but when you’re done tap Save.
Congrats. You now have a new Facebook profile picture to show off.